Sunday, November 14, 2010

Call Of Duty Blacks Ops Continued...

Ok, I have to start out by saying that Call of Duty Black Ops is by far the best game they have ever made to date! After playing it all week, I can conclude that im not the only one that feels this way after seeing and playing with the hundreds of thousands of gamers that are on every time I get online. I decided to take some time out, and show a glimpse of some of the online game play for all to view on my blog, as well a chance to check out a new track produced by my partner producer Crates Soc. Tell me what you think of the short game play video, as well as the music! And for anyone interested in seeing those SKILLZ I have online, just find me online on the Xbox 360 =]

Here is a link to the video Call of Duty Black Ops -Fade To Black

And here is my gamer tag : DannyBlades1

Happy gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment